Thursday, May 14, 2009

You know those souvenir t-shirts that you never have a chance to wear? Well, I've compiled a few outfits designed around some t-shirts. I wore my t-shirt from my Disneyland workshop today.
Here are some pictures of my outfit... please excuse my poor lighting. It was so hard to find good lighting outside today because under the cover, it was super dark, but out in the sun, it was so bright. These were the only pics I managed to take.



Tomorrow I'm going to wear my youth group shirt... I wanted to wear it to my last day of Youth Group, but I didn't know that yesterday was my last day. However, I can always wear it to opening night in the fall, or I can wear it to a summer activity that has been talked about at youth group over the past few weeks.

And yesterday I was in such a bad mood (putting pictures on my computer didn't fully cure my bad mood after I waited for over an hour at school) I forgot about the pictures I wanted to post.

These are two of my favorite pictures from Louis Vuitton's Spring 2009 collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment