Sunday, May 3, 2009

Today I have a few things in store for this post, just to make up for the month I did not post at all. So, first of all, some shoes I wore today:
I love these wedges sooo much! It was a really good buy at Ross. About eighteen dollars and exactly my size!
As for my outfit: pink ruffled shirt, beige pants, black vest, and an orange/pink scarf that I knitted. And, of course, my wedges from Ross.


Yesterday I not only began blogging again, but I also began a portfolio of my designs. Here are two shoe designs that I've drawn up:















Eek! Sorry for the insane blurriness! I have such bad lighting in my house; I just can't take any pics. Sorry =( Maybe sometime in the future I'll just scan it to the computer, but not now; scanning takes a lot of work.

Guess what? Now I get to go do Geometry homework! Fun! Not! D:

No comments:

Post a Comment