Saturday, May 2, 2009

Bad Blogger

I am such a bad blogger... I haven't blogged for about a month. It's just sooo hard, especially since I want to put pics on my blog. Since my computer is so old, there is no place for a memory card to go in, so I have to put my pic on my mom's computer, then e-mail it to myself, and then update my blog on my computer. If I ever am motivated enough, I'll probably get lazy and just update my blog on my mom's computer. Anyway, that's my whole shpeel of why I haven't blogged for about a month.
Today I went to SF to buy tickets to see Wicked. Here was my outfit:


And here was my earing:

The earing is from the Philippines, a little business place that my mom used to work at.
When I went to SF, my mom and I stopped at this little outlet store that was near Pixar Animations, and none of their things were very nice. Well, they had good designs of shoes that were all only about ten dollars. But the reason they were all so cheap was because they were nearly falling apart. :( I wish good shoes could be bought for such a good price.
But yay! I finally made my second post on this blog! I'm praying that I'll not be a lazy ass, and I'll continue making this blog, because once I start actually making my post, it's really fun.


No comments:

Post a Comment