Wednesday, May 13, 2009

I had a roller coaster of emotions today. At first, when I got to school and I was at brunch, I was told that I looked bored and bitchy, which was true. I was so upset because I was hungry and I couldn't eat because my braces were tightened yesterday, and I had a new annoying rubber band on one side. I have insane OCD, and I can't stand when there are rubber bands on one side of my mouth and not the other.

My bad mood continued even more when I had to swim in PE... treading water and kicking for five minute straight doesn't seem like much, but believe me, it is. And my bad mood even worsened when my teacher let us in with seven minutes to shower and change. It takes at least fifteen minutes to do all of that, especially when you're tired from swimming.

I got happier at lunch when I was drinking milk and then smooshed the box, and it still stood perfectly:
And then I had to go to geometry after orchestra, which is enough to put anyone in a bad mood, but today we got to go into the computer lab and make designs with reflections and translations. It was so much fun! I never thought I'd say that about something in geometry... But then I went to English, and we read "To Kill A Mockingbird" which got me excited, again, because I like the book!

Then, after school, I had to wait an hour and a half for my mom to come pick me up because my dad ended up having to work overtime, and it took forever to get home! And to add to that, I found out I would miss my Youth Group's end of the year BBQ next week because of an orchestra concert. =P

Then I got on the computer and I figured out how to put my pictures on my own computer with a USB cable! That made me happy =). But now I'm upset because I broke a nail =( JK!

My outfit today:

I was kind of going for a "Sporty" look today, because I looked at what I needed in my portfolio for the college I want to go to, and three sportswears need to be included, while only two evening dresses need to be included. Yeah, I know I'm only a freshman, but the sooner I become versatile enough for my dream college, the better chance I'll have to get in.And these was a picture of my shoe... I was trying to be artsy with the mirror, but I'm not much of a photographer =( But I'm happy about wearing these shoes today because I haven't worn them in the longest time... for about a year. It's good to give all my clothes/shoes a chance to be worn. Otherwise, they'll become unhappy. I don't want them to have roller coaster days like me.

No comments:

Post a Comment