Tuesday, May 12, 2009

My shoes:
I got these flats at Disneyland for twenty two dollars, which is actually a pretty good price if you think about it. Most of the things at Disneyland are insanely overpriced, and most good shoes are about fifty dollars. I tried bright(er) lipstick than normal today, and I liked it. But don't look at my hair in this picture! It's a mess from swimming! Up until fourth period when I had to go swimming, it was in an overall nice ponytail that I liked, but stupid swimming! =(

A few weeks back, I was forced against my will to watch a stupid, idiotic movie in biology, apparently about "The Human Footprint." I was told that it was about how we can help the environment, but it wasn't about that at all. It was about how much we'll consume in our lives. "This is how much milk you'll drink. This is how much water you'll drink. These are the clothes you'll wear and these are the houses you'll live in." Okay, so... I drink water and milk, and I wear clothes and live in a house? I'm apparently going to kill the earth because I'm living. The movie was basically telling us to kill ourselves to save the environment.
Alexander McQueen's fall 2009 collection was sort of about the environment... and it let off a better vibe than the movie I had to watch in biology... it gave a better message.



And these were some of my fav parts of the collection:

No comments:

Post a Comment