Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Biology is a boring class, so I constantly find myself drawing, and today and yesterday I've been drawing on my hand. Then, right after, I have swimming in PE and some of the highlighter I use washes off. Today, though, I redrew it after swimming, during lunch. And I wanted to preserve my drawing, so I took dos pics:
I'm proud to be a true fan of Lil' Kim and Derek Hough on Dancing With the Stars.Dragon Bites! Not... It's pretty lame how the blood I drew is pink, but I didn't (and still don't) have a red pen, so don't judge me =P Someday I might get a real tattoo that looks like a dragon bit me, or maybe not.

My shoes: Blue converse high tops:
And the top part of my outfit (I was bored in the car, taking pictures.)Blue button up shirt, denim vest, blue scarf that I knitted

And I was wearing a black skirt, but it doesn't show in the picture =P

No comments:

Post a Comment